Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
MY908

2245 Views 3 Replies Latest reply: 2013-04-11 20:58:36

•   Level 1   
    (0) points
    Element
    2013-04-10 21:16:32
    Hi, When will the MY908 be available, I read in another post in this forum that it will be in April, can you confirm this as I am considering purchasing a new scanner and if the MY908 will be availble in April (by the end of this month) I'm willing to wait in order to consider it. Also, I can't find any information about the MY908, can you at least give me a generic idea about it, i.e. does it include an oscillscope, what are the special features about it. Also, how much approximately will the price be. Regards

•   Level 10   
    (10965) points
    Autel Support

2013-04-10 21:51:15

Hmmm, thanks for you interest for our MY908.....I am sorry to say maybe we will postpone the launch to May cause we are adding more features to this new toy..... I could not get one by myself, but I do play with it for several hours......It seems like everything you can find in our website, you can find it in this tool...Oh, not including the multimeter functions because we could not integrat two probes but you can use our videocope image head to see what is inside of engine hole..... There are also some training vedeos included .......

•   Level 1   
    (0) points
    Element
    2013-04-11 10:25:44
    Reply to 2 floor: Thank you for your reply, If you can't give me a specific date, then can you confirm to me before what date it will be released because I can't wait for too long as I need a scanner urgently. Regards

•   Level 10   
    (10965) points
    Autel Support

2013-04-11 20:58:36

sorry sir, I could not confirm the release date......Why not purchase a small product and keep the money for the big tool....
  Total1 Pages